Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

If It's Monday, It Must Be Random...

You've all heard this before.  Mondays = posts that are brief, weird or both.  Well, I'm pulling that card tonight and giving you the gift that keeps on giving.  How did I not know about this thing?  Especially since half my Facebook friends have/love/share anything related to... cats.  It surfaced around this time last year, which makes me unfashionably late to the party, but better late than never, right?

Love cats?  Love (what appears to be strawberry) Pop-Tarts?  Want to mash those up, give it a rainbow trail, and top it off with ridiculously poppy music that will either make you chair dance or lock yourself in the bathroom, crying for it to stop?

Turn up the volume and plug in the good speakers, yeah the ones with the sub-woofer.  I present to you...  Nyan Cat.  See how long you can "nyan."



(click on the image and it will take you to the site)


Still wondering what in tarnation you just witnessed?  You can read a bit more about it here.  Did you love it like a kid loves Cap'n Crunchberry?  Or did it make your brain collapse?  I'm in the former camp for now - but check back with me in a week :)



Image:  from the Nyan Cat website

No comments: