Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

3.1 on 9.15

If it's September, it must be...  time for another Target collaboration?? 

Appropriately timed to fall on the heels of the two year Missoni madness anniversary, Tar-zshay is just one week away from unleashing its latest shopping frenzy - a partnership with designer darling Phillip Lim.  The anticipated collection offers clothing and accessories for both ladies and dudes (and I should note the men have a fairly wide selection this time).

Here's what I'm eyeing...



I love the material layering but am curious to see how this drapes and what the back looks like.

 
 
 


I have a soft spot for leather (or pleather/vegan/whatever-it's-called) jackets. 


 



Digging the color-blocking, but I'm not sold on the cut of the top.  The bag, however, is kinda cool.


 



Again, love the purse.  The pattern on this shirt is cute, but I look like a dork in button-downs.
 
 
 
 


Love the dress and the simple detailing at the collar.  Quietly elegant.
 
 
 
 


Once more - I'll take the bag and let the others scoop up the separates.
 
 






Great dress - would love to see it on a model?
 
 
 
 


Happy to see that cute pattern again on an equally cute sleep set.
 
 
 
 


More sparkle!  Also, trying to not automatically assume that peplum and I can't be pals.  I'll have to try this on to find out.
 
 
 
 
 
 

I suspect this cute ensemble is getting a lot of online love, the inclusion of a lovely baby blue being a solid reason.  Sadly, since the coat has epaulets, I have to pass (for whatever reason, my small-boned body has linerbacker-wide shoulders).
 
 
 
 

One of the men's looks - I'd totally steal the bag and jacket.
 
 
 

 

With this new collab just days away from launching, are you on the latest crazy train?  I've seen friends posting their wish lists on Pinterest and celebs like Jessica Alba sporting the goods from a preview party.  What pieces are you coveting?  Have you already got your alarm clock set and a shopping game plan in place?  Or are ya hitting the snooze button and letting the NFL deal with any "strategery?"
 
Happy Sunday!
M
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Images:
Avec models - target.com
Sans models - refinery29.com
 
 
**If you're saying "Who-point-what Phillip-Huh?" then check out Refinery 29's dedicated article.  Sure, you can opt for the slideshow, but if you're mildly impatient like me, it also lets you see all thumbnail images at once (and click on them).  Here you go.
 
 






No comments: