Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Trending Now: Debatable Denim

I can't believe 2 whole weeks have passed since I was basking in the California sun.  My trip was fantastic, and I'm currently paring down all the images I want to share with you.  In the meantime, those of us still buried under snow can only sigh as retailers stock up for that mirage called Spring.  Pastels, bustier tops, and other trends are splashed across my magazine pages.  Online, I'm taunted by Grecian-style sandals, a ridiculous amount of swimsuits, and denim the color of the desert sky.  Speaking of the latter, I ran across this on Shopbop's site:


Um.  That's right.  Jeans with faux sleeves.  Kind of a deconstructed Canadian tuxedo, eh?  Offered by the collaboration between DKNY and edgy darling Opening Ceremony.

I dunno...


Is this something you think is on-trend for the season?  Maybe Alexa Chung can pull this off, but I'm not sure who else.  Definitely not me.

What do you think (besides early 90's music videos)?


No comments: