Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bad Timing. Good Timing.

Just coming up for a short breath of air to let you know that this latest absence is due to crazy (but good) life changes (no, I'm not preggers!).  Said change has been taking up pretty much every waking hour for the last couple of weeks.  That's the bad timing.

The *good* timing has to do with the last post (btw, the 1989 throwback just happens to be my 89th post on here - it's hard to contain your excitement, I know).  My parents recently sent me a big ol' package (more like a bunch of boxes) of my high school and college junk.  Oh, and what glorious garbage it is!  J. Crew magazines from 1995!  Mirabella magazines (I totally forgot about that one)!  And...  Seventeen magazines - including one with Cameron Diaz's youthful face gracing its cover, and for sure some Bonne Bell and Unisa ads within.

Photos forthcoming.  In the meantime, is there anything from your high school or college years that you still cling to?  Why can't you bear to part with these things?  Bonus points if it's anything as ridiculous as my aging subscriptions.

Alrighty.  Time to slip below the surface again.  See you soon!

1 comment:

Anamarie said...

Unfortunately, my mom and stepdad THREW OUT most of my high school memorabilia - including my letter jacket (cross country, cheerleading, drama, speech). I have my yearbooks - not sure why those survived. I also have a bunch of cutesy notes from friends dating back to 8th grade. Those are stored in a green, plastic, drawstring ESPRIT bag!