Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Some Things Just Can't Be Explained

Since I probably fried your braincells and eyeballs with my last gi-nor-mous post, I thought I'd keep today's entry short and sweet.  And silly.

Boy, I guess I've been living under a rock, because I had never seen or heard this until my husband ran across it this weekend.  He jacked up the volume on his Mac, and, within seconds, I was hooked.  It was all the rage in 2008, or so I hear.

There are probably multiple reasons for me to *not* like this, but...  well, I love it, and I can't even really explain why.  Better to leave the theorizing alone and just start dancing like it's 199... 2?

Without further ado, and courtesy of the insanity called You Tube, I give you:  Das Racist - Combination Pizza Hut & Taco Bell.

Happy Monday!


No comments: