Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

And In Other News...



Kind of how I've been feeling this week.

Anyone interested in trying to caption this?  Lots of arsenal to choose from... Halloween, Daylight Savings Time, turkeys, bears, sazeracs, Tina Fey (sorry, super random stream of consciousness).  Just, please, nothing to do with the election.  The political frenzy has tempted me to follow my pal's lead...  twist off my head and replace it with something which simply blinks on and off, happy in its own weird, discombobulated, darkly humorous, and endearingly creepy campaign-free world.  Thankfully, all I need to do is glance at my desk mascot to keep me sane over the next few days.  He arrived just in time for last Wednesday's festivities, but now I realize he neatly sums up an entire week of events.

No comments: