Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

From Sea To Shining Sea...

 


With my latest trip to the Big Apple only a couple weeks behind me, I'm now off to the City of Angels.  And this is my first time there.  It's a short stay, with the daytime hours dedicated to work stuff.  But I am determined to sample a slice of their food, drink, and retail offerings.

As we know, the best way to find the "best" is to hit up the locals (or those who visit enough to know what's current) for their favorite haunts.

So here I am, doing just that :)

I've got a short list which includes the Kogi Truck, In-N-Out Burger's secret menu, and Father's Office for food, plus Sawtelle Blvd. for some shopping.

But I'd love to scrawl down a few more must-see's.

If you have anything that qualifies as a beloved local's destination, please share!  I'll gladly pass up the touristy stuff and celeb spotting; I'd much rather hang with the Angelenos in their everyday spots.

See you soon, La-La Land!  I'm excited...





Image:  Google Maps

No comments: